KOTA KINABALU VISUAL COMMUNICATION ASSOCIATION, SABAH.
Visual Communication Association (VCA) is a design association in Sabah with the objective to raise the standards of graphic design and visual communication, professional practice and professional status of graphic design practitioner.
We encourage and promote positive change in visual quality for Sabah’s creative industry through cooperation, communication and interaction between members, and with professionals, organisations, the government, industry, commerce and society. We assist in the education of graphic design students by holding talks and workshops in the art and science of visual communication design.
We aim to be a Design Hub for BIMP-EAGA region in the coming future.
Sabah to become a recognized design hub.
Inspire and cultivate passion for design.
- Improve the standard of design industry.
- Encourage unity and cooperation among members and other related industries.
- Generate creative and innovative spirit to inspire members.
- Share and inform quality insight on design with our members.
- Embrace the spirit of discipline and productivity in our profession.
- Encourage creativity towards our society and the environment of our city.